Online Community: How to Build One for Your Business?
Want to build a better online community? Then you need to focus on building a better company — from the ground up! There are no easy shortcuts to the process.
A quick, concise list of things to do to improve your online community. The major points are:
1. Set Some Goals
2. Build Your Community Offline
3. Build an Attractive Meeting Place
4. Integrate Your Social Media Efforts and Outreach
5. Improve Online Ranking Organically
6. Share the Value of Your Business Ideas with Others
7. Build Your Co-Marketing Team
For an extensive list of action steps for building community, see our exclusive Social Media Performance Group’s Community Building Checklist http://bit.ly/12tdfqk
See on shanebarker.com